Human Resource and Administration Department
The Department of Human Resources and Administration manages and develops human resources in order to improve performance. It also provides administrative and logistical support in order to facilitate the effective operations of the Ministry.
- Administrative and logistical support services in order to enhance the operations of the Ministry.
- Mobilizing and managing Financial Resources in order to enhance efficient and effective implementation of programmes.
- Developing and managing Human Resources in order to enhance individual and organisational performance.
The Department is responsible for the following functions:
- Interpret and disseminate Conditions of Service
- Staff Welfare programs including the coordination of HIV/AIDS prevention and awarenes
- Co-ordinate the institutionalization of the Performance Management Package (PMP)
- Staff development and discipline
- Records Management
- Secretarial Services
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Managing the Establishment and Payroll of the Ministry;
- Office Management i.e.,cleanliness, security, accommodation and office maintenance and
- Transport management.